Nokia smartphones allows us to connect the internet with packet data, Also it allows us to connect this packet data to PC or laptops, Since we can use mobile internet in Desktops and laptops, here am going to show how to connect Aircel Unlimited GPRS with Desktop via Nokia phones,
- Connect your mobile phone to your pc..
- Open your NOKIA PC Suite.
- Then select Connect to Internet.
- In modem selection. Select your mobile.( eg: Nokia73 usb modem, Nokia 6600 blue tooth modem)
- Leave the Network operator selection [ Mainly Aircel(TN),Aircel (Chennai) ]
- Select Configure the connection manually
- Select Access point: aircelgprs.pr (for prepaid Users) and aircelgprs.po (for postpaid users) ,
- Leave the another fields blank,