Avira is the one of the best anti-virus program that available for free, it is also one of the leading anti malware solution in list of free security programs, Since the avira antivir should not start while startup at tray icon, because the tray icon is mostly used for navigating faster update, pause securing or resume security,
So let we see how to enable the Avira antivir tray icon at startup,
Follow The Steps To Enable:
- Open Avira Installed Directry.
usually it located in C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktop
- Now find the file “avgnt.exe” . just select the file and copy it.
- Open Start menu and find Startup folder. Right click the startup and explore it.
- In Startup folder. Right click and Paste it as Paste Shortcut(” Dont Paste it,, Paste It as Paste Shortcut)
- Now Double Click That Shortcut….
- Finally you can see the system tray for Avira Like this.
Problem Persists…. Comment Below… 🙂